Lifestyle Short News

Nose Piercing: Tips & Precautions

Nose Piercing: Tips & Precautions

Nose piercing, which was just the part of our tradition, has become more of a style statement, a way to give a little extra to your look. A nose piercing isn't as easy as it seems. It requires proper attention and time to heal. Here are some tips and precautions that you need to take while getting your nose pierced.

Home-made Aloe Vera Face Packs

Home-made Aloe Vera Face Packs

Aloe vera possesses powerful antioxidants along with antibacterial properties that make it one of the choicest home remedies. Combine aloe vera gel with a variety of ingredients like rosewater, turmeric, honey, gram flour, masoor dal, yoghurt, lemon juice or milk to make home-made face packs for different skin types.

He Wanted To Fly Naked

He Wanted To Fly Naked

A 38-year-old man tried to board a plane at Domodedovo Airport in Moscow. The man apparently passed through the check-in while being completely clothed. Once he entered, he stripped off and ran towards the plane. The man claimed that he wanted to do was feel more aerodynamic.He Stripped Naked While Boarding The Flight As He Wanted To Feel More 'Aerodynamic'

What Is West Nile Fever?

What Is West Nile Fever?

A viral infection, West Nile fever is spread by mosquitoes. The West Nile virus (WNV) is the cause of the fever and can result in neurological diseases and even death, in severe cases. About 80 per cent of the people who have WNV in their systems will not show any signs and the remaining 20 per cent can develop a fever, vomiting, headache or rashes.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more